- Roarke told Eve he made his first million gambling.
- According to his files, Roarke's gross worth is three billion, eight hundred million.
- According to Mavis, Roarke owns, "approximately twenty-eight percent of the world, and its satellites."
- According to Mavis, "He's rich, I mean mag rich, gorgeous as a god, and that body ... I got eyes. I use 'em. I've got a pretty good idea of what he looks like naked. ... Then there's that power trip. He's got all that power, sort of shoots out from him."
- In Naked in Death, Roarke acknowledged that he documented his illicit income.
- "He may have been legal now, but that didn't mean he felt the need to make public what was in all his pockets."
- Roarke said the holdings of businesses/companies don't become interesting to him unless they're eight to ten million dollars; not unless he's looking to acquire small, individual properties or businesses.
- Roarke's interests are varied - see the sub-categories below.
- In Salvation, Roarke said he did not own a house in Ireland because he had promised himself he'd only go back when he had everything; power, money, and a certain respectability. He said owning a house there would be a commitment; having a house creates a solid and tangible link. And that he's not ready.
- For Roarke, "Success, positions, wealth, power, security ... all that's essential."
- Roarke's private island was a favored spot, but it was practically on the other side of the world.
- ↑ Naked in Death (ISBN 0-425-14829-7), p. 225
- ↑ Naked in Death (ISBN 0-425-14829-7), p. 20
- ↑ Naked in Death (ISBN 0-425-14829-7), p. 54
- ↑ Glory in Death (ISBN 0-425-15098-4), pp. 162
- ↑ Naked in Death (ISBN 0-425-14829-7), p. 244
- ↑ Memory in Death (ISBN 0-425-21073-1), p. 42
- ↑ Promises in Death (ISBN 978-0-399-15548-2), p. 86
- ↑ Salvation in Death (ISBN 978-0-399-15522-2), pp. 46, 47
- ↑ Promises in Death (ISBN 978-0-399-15548-2), p. 164
- ↑ Kindred in Death (ISBN 978-0-399-15595-6), p. 8
“From Rapture in Death: The Olympus resort would be, with Roarke pulling the strings, completed...Olympus Resort
“Its four stories towered over the frosted trees of Central Park. It was one of the old...Roarke's Mansion
“Roarke Industries is the main umbrella under which all of Roarke's various business interests...Roarke Industries
“Dochas (Gaelic for 'Hope') – An abuse shelter established in 2059 by Roarke; it offers a safe...Dochas
“Additional Note: On the inside cover of the US paperback edition of Divided in Death (ISBN...Roarke Enterprises
“Politex – High impact and used in space construction – was found at the glass factory bombing...Politex
“Purgatory – An upscale club, triple-leveled, with a stage on the main, dance floors on one and...Purgatory
Pages in category "Roarke Owned"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.