- DOB: c. 2020
- DOD: February 10, 2055
- Age: 35
- Occupation: Emergency care physician at West Side Memorial Hospital
- Multiple stab wounds in robbery attempt in parking lot of West Side Memorial Hospital. Incorrect suspect identified, apprehended, and tested positive for Zeus; he is currently serving twenty-five to life, Rikers.
- Murdered by Roger Kirkendall, Isaac Clinton, and Jilly Isenberry.
- Brenegan treated Coyle Swisher for a fractured arm (sports injury) and testified in Swisher's custody case Vemere v. Trent, May 2055, and Kirkendall v. Kirkendall, September 2053.
- The man who was arrested and imprisoned for her murder, had no weapon to indicate he had been the one to murder her. He had said he found her body, decided to rob it, and was caught within a hundred feet of her body. The police looked no where else and he was wrongly imprisoned for her murder.
- ↑ Survivor in Death (ISBN 0-425-20418-9), p. 235
- ↑ Survivor in Death (ISBN 0-425-20418-9), p. 192
- ↑ Survivor in Death (ISBN 0-425-20418-9), pp. 192, 193
- ↑ Survivor in Death (ISBN 0-425-20418-9), p. 231