- Age: Unknown (see YANNI below)
- Address: Front Royal, Virginia
- Relationships: Adopted son of Richard DeBlass and Elizabeth Barrister
- He first appears in Vengeance in Death in the apartment building where Jennie O'Leary was murdered; he passed a message from the killer to Eve and Roarke. He was neglected and poorly treated by his mother (a junkie LC of a mother who knocked him around and left him alone).
- Roarke took an interest in Kevin and helped him get adopted by making a 'contribution' to the CPS.
- Has a cat named Dopey and a puppy named Butch.
- From Vengeance in Death (2058):"He was perhaps eight, thin and pale ..."
- From Survivor in Death (2059): "Eve remembered Kevin as a scrawny kid of about six with ragged clothes and a bony cat in tow."
- ↑ Survivor in Death (ISBN 0-425-20418-9), p. 261
- ↑ Vengeance in Death (ISBN 0-425-16039-4), pp. 141-149
- ↑ Survivor in Death (ISBN 0-425-20418-9), pp. 339-341
- ↑ Vengeance in Death (ISBN 0-425-16039-4), p. 136
- ↑ Survivor in Death (ISBN 0-425-20418-9), p. 334