Appears in Reunion in Death
- His hair was candlelight gold and shoulder-blade length; his body was impressively muscled and his back was crisscrossed with lash marks, proving that he didn't always settle for virtual punishment.
- A masochist who enjoys the Madame Electra machine; a bondage simulator located in VR Hell, underground New York.
- He was involved with the cult, Church of Hereafter headed by Reverend Munch ten years prior to Reunion in Death (c. 2049); Mook testified after the mass suicide (curare and cyanide cocktail mixed with lemonade) of two hundred and fifty members.
- ↑ Reunion in Death (ISBN 0-425-18397-1), p. 161
- ↑ Reunion in Death (ISBN 0-425-18397-1), p. 160
- ↑ Reunion in Death (ISBN 0-425-18397-1), pp. 162, 163