Mathias, Robert Allen - 'Lobar'
Appears in Ceremony in Death
- General Description: A young man with red eyes, sharpened incisors and long black hair.
- Age: 18
- Hair: Black
- Eyes: Red
- Body: White, skinny, with arms thin as a girl’s
- Relationships: Son of Jonathan and Elaine Mathias (Baptist deacons)
- AKA: Lobar
- Gleaming teeth with incisors sharpened to vicious fangs; he could have been pretty. He had long black hair with red tips, refers to Satan as his master, long, black-painted fingernails, and nipple rings.
Interesting facts Edit
- Petty theft, break in, truancy, assault; ran away four times before the age of thirteen; grand theft auto at fifteen; attempted rape of a teacher
- Psych profile: Sociopathic tendencies, lack of control, violent mood swings; resentment toward parents and authority figures, especially female; Intelligent rating, high; violent quotient, high. Complete lack of conscious and abnormal interest in the occult
- Had contact with Alice Lingstrom through the cult run by Selina Cross and Alban; was an employee of The Athame Club; Jamie Lingstrom implicated Lobar in Alice’s murder
- Murdered and left outside Roarke's Mansion home
- ↑ Ceremony in Death (ISBN 0-425-15762-8), p. 100
- ↑ Ceremony in Death (ISBN 0-425-15762-8), pp. 100, 101
- ↑ Ceremony in Death (ISBN 0-425-15762-8), p. 104,
- ↑ Ceremony in Death (ISBN 0-425-15762-8), pp. 102-104, 114-116